Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a few different ways when you use our website and services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us when you use our website or services. For example, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information when you fill out a form or sign up for our newsletter.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may also collect information about you automatically when you use our website or services. This information may include your IP address, device type, browser type, and access times. We may also collect information about how you use our website and services, including the pages you visit and the actions you take. We may collect this information using cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
You can change your cookie settings at any time. If you disable cookies, some features of our website and services may not be available to you.
We may use web beacons to track your actions on our website and services. Web beacons are small, transparent images that are placed on a web page and can be used to track your movement on the internet.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, and third-party partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To provide and improve our website and services
- To communicate with you about your account and use of our website and services
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- To personalize your experience on our website and services
- To analyze and understand how our website and services are used
- To improve the performance and functionality of our website and services
- To send you promotional materials, newsletters, and other communications
- To protect the security and integrity of our website and services
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance, marketing, and analytics.
- With third-party partners: We may share your information with third-party partners for marketing and promotional purposes.
- As required by law: We may be required to disclose your information in response to a request from a government authority or as otherwise required by law.
- In other cases: We may share your information in other cases with your consent or as otherwise permitted by law.
You have certain choices when it comes to the information we collect and how we use it.
- Opt-out of promotional communications: You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions